Thursday, April 14, 2011

On the Road Again

Well, something I really never thought I'd say again.

I'm currently out on the road with the North American tour of "Fiddler on the Roof." I was contacted last week and flew out of Virginia on Friday to the west coast where I joined the company. Their leading player (whom I'm contracted to be the standby for) has been dealing with some health issues lately. As a result the producers became concerned and sent me on the road- right as Lent was winding down and before Holy Week was to begin.

I look at this as a chance to witness about God's grace to a group of folks who might not really know anything about it. Plus the added opportunity to worship with folks on Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday I might not otherwise be able to. I made it a point last Sunday to find the closest UMC and join them for worship. While the basics were there, it was still different, which was a good thing.

So, I ask that you keep me in your prayers until this adventure is over. I believe I should be back home the first week of May.
Who knows, maybe someone who doesn't know Christ will come to learn of Him.

Maranatha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home